Saturday, December 20, 2008

Congrats to the De-Stress Tips Contest Winners!

Congratulations to our 3 winners from the blog contest on December 16 5 ways to De-Stress in 10 minutes or Less. We had some fabulous responses with great tips. Each of the three winners will receive a generous sampling bag of The Grapeseed Co. Organic Beauty Treats.

Check out my personal favorite (pictured) heading out to catch some waves!

Here's what our winners added as their favorite way to de-stress:


Jean:
I de-stress 2 different ways. I either sit in a quiet place and meditate for 10-15 minutes or I grab a cup of chamomile tea and write in my journal or cuddle up to a good book.

Briana: My best de-stress tip is hanging with my dog. There's nothing like unconditional puppy love to make your troubles vanish!

Sara: Best tip is a relaxing bath and #1- a wonderful wind-down before bedtime combo. Peace and quiet helps too!

No comments:

Post a Comment