Thursday, July 10, 2014

how to treat dry summer skin

Summer is shining it's beautiful rays upon us, but all that fun in the sun can wreak havoc on your skin between chlorine, salt water, sunscreen and the blazing rays.

After a wonderful time gathering with 35(!) of my extended family members on Cape Cod to celebrate our amazing grandparents 70 years of marriage, we took a smaller group up to the family lake house in New Hampshire for some fun "Auntie" time.
My mom, sister, and me with our "mini me" nieces
My beautiful niece, Ava, had been playing hard in the pool, beach, and lake for almost a week, and her lovely olive skin was looking dry, peeling, and chapped.
Ava "BEFORE"

Ava was super enthusiastic to try one of Auntie's products to relieve her dry, tight skin. I applied the Cali Vine Decadently Rich Face cream to Ava's face in the afternoon, and then again in the evening...
Cali Vine Decadently Rich Face Cream with grapeseed, avocado, carrot & blue green algae
Two applications cured her dry flaky skin, and brought a big smile to her face when I told her she'd be starring in our next blog post!

Ava "AFTER"
Ava is celebrating her 9th birthday today! It's never too early to start teaching good skin care habits...

xoxo,
Kristin


No comments:

Post a Comment