Saturday, July 27, 2013

Summer Sun Care for Grapeseeders on the Go! SPF SUN STICK + BALM

 
Long, light days and a blazing sun means it's the perfect time for new adventures or some much-deserved R&R. Wherever the heat takes you The Grapeseed Co.'s SPF Summer sun care products will keep you pampered and protected!

 

In the mountains

I am loving the new SPF 30 Cali Sun Stick for my mountaintop hikes. The small, compact and no mess tube makes it easy to carry along. It takes only seconds to rub all over my face and ears with no danger of that common and awkward "not fully rubbed in" sunscreen debacle. But by far the best part about the stick is that it is formulated with natural cocoa butter, coconut and preserved with rosemary oleoresin so my skin stays moisturized and breakout free!   
  On the beach

When I need some relaxation, I head straight to the beach for hours on hours of bronzing and boogie boarding, and it’s easy to forget to include my lips in my sun-protection process. But with The Grapeseed Co.’s SPF 15 natural based lip balms I've been dying to pucker up. The rich blend of organic coconut, olive and hemp oils leaves my lips moisturized, soft, and oh-so kissable! My favorite for summer is the island-inspired Coconut flavor, but the nutty Almond Cream smells just as sweet!

 

Take Grapeseed Co. Sun Care along for your own Summer fun!

 
All of these SPF products are available online HERE or stop by our Santa Barbara or Carpinteria store. 

Coming Soon: See how you can win one of our limited edition Summer Sun Care Packs with our Stay Cool with the Grapeseed Co. Pinterest + Instagram Contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment